2012年11月1日星期四

cheap beats by dre cloud to fall and l

Is green 1, pondered for a while, resolutely way:"No matter you because of why reason, but you since opened mouth, I would definitely do!"
I order, way:"Thank!"Anne is young to is green to looking at my face, cannot help but saying with smile:"Your this person is really mysterious, the good elephant head quarter does some by surprise of matter, really want to know that you actually think what is going to the completely under charge of Xiao work."
I turn a head to hope toward in addition to window, in the heart lightly sigh for a while.At just this for an instant, I have already made very big life decision.I must beat into Xiao completely inner part and give him to lift to turn over thoroughly.Four reasons:A, recompense Shi Shao Qiang, after all I once was a police, although not the ability,such as what he expected, resisted to receive a soldier, if canning make to pour Xiao was completely, didn't waste as well I police's identity ever;Two, recompense to receive a soldier to my help, he has been hoping that I can fix Xiao for him it's completely;Three, for ever taking care of the young to Anne green commitment;Four, for the sake of myself, the week is easily my woman, I can never tolerate my own women drive Xiao a life time hero parties the person use a knife on the neck, he since asked for me, must pay for it!
Anne takes care of the young green facial expression with unimaginable look, ask a way:"You are just thinking what?"


Nine departures



The week easily stares at me, the Du wears mouth, appear the small dimples of two amiabilities, one face again love hates again of facial expression.
"I say a wife and see me why and like this, you know not to know facial expression like this very terrible gosh!"I smile an easy way to the week."I am all right of, need not worry."The week easily hums ground 1 and becomes overdo to go to, way:"You just know that I will worry!Do a so dangerous matter don't say 1 with me as well."Say to fix attention on a turn of son is getting reder all of a sudden.
I passed paper towel piece to her, the soft voice said with smile:"Hey, how red eye, like to throw a person!"The week easily once connected paper towel to lightly wipe to wipe a canthus, then crumpled to knead into one regiment and put out strength all of a sudden to hit in my noodles, spirit way:"Falling dead you is what a suck!For order so money tries very hard to, you went crazy!"
I didn't get around and allowed paper towel to hit on the face, then alas hey a , way:"Is very painful!"The week easily hums a way:"Battering to death you is what a suck."I lightly embrace her from the back Lan and fondle a consolation way:"I am really free."The week easily annoyed the ground of Du Du to once turn round and looking at my noodles to permit a way:"After the approval with no me forbade to personally connect danger like this to live to account again."
I kissed to descend her long hair and lightly said with smile:"Go a line!Is words my ability of wife's adult not in the heart?Like, I promise you, since tomorrow, I re- seek a work good."
Week easily strange way:"Do you want to change a work?You know not to know that your having a lot of occupations doesn't can make."My Song shrugs shoulders, way:"To think for future wearing have to seek a proper occupation of.Although I can't make money,you don't hope that your husband is a person who loafs as well."The week easily smiles, way:"There is still a face saying!You have to lead domestic expenses?To, you want to change a work and have ever said with minor official?"
I shake, way:"He went out to clap a drama to go recently.Wait he to come back to say again, anyway also didn't°yet label contract what of, change and then change."The week easily orders, way:"This is all right, even if make a contract, as long as I say with him, he also only listens to.But what work do you want to seek?"
I didn't answer, long say with smile:"You tell me a matter first."Week easily strange way:"What matter?"I way:"I want to know, Anne is exactly young green because of why the matter asked for a Xiao a life time hero, I knew that you get in touch with a lot with her recently."
Week easy facial expression on changing, very sensitive ground jealous way:"Has she ever come to once see you?"I nod tacit approval.The week easily humed a , way:"That dead demon sticks you for a day why!"I once the Hey Hey smile and hold close her way:"Say where go to, by coincidence run into just.I have no friendship again with her.Besides I calculate what person, she also comes to stick me."The week easily hums a way:"This is difficult to say tightly.You don't wildly from thin thin, I the week easily has a liking for of man, can also be getting worse!"
I ha ha on smiling, way:"This can not say, compare to your one-time of ……" feels all of a sudden not to, hurriedly accepted a mouth.However the week of sensitive easily have already listenned to my meaning.For a while spirit hum a , don't be overdo to go.I have to hurriedly a burst of comfort, wait a week easily spirit slightly Xie, just soft track:"You know of the words reveal some inside story, I have a demand of, you remember not, does whether I promised her have to deal with a Xiao a life time hero for them?"
The week easily hums a way:"That is the past, I can forbid you to is these irrelevant matters to try very hard to now."I lightly shake head, way:"Also not is Be getting more irrelevant.You forget he how to yours?I absolutely allow of no to allow again someone is on your neck the knife!"
The week easily and lightly sighs, way:"Wait me this gets hold of money by the end of the month, let's change a place to go far away.Or return to my home town to go.Is true, dragon, these people dare not provoke to ange."I sneer at, way:"Person if make me, I necessarily prisoner, besides some matters want to use a brain.You really think will my beat something to kill?The other people can despise me, you can not of."
Week easy Zheng a long time, eventually way:"Are you really going to deal with a Xiao a life time hero?You say of change a work, might it not be make the completely under charge of Xiao work?"I ordered to nod,cheap beats by dre.The week is easily and really the woman of a matchless cleverness, I just literally on saying, she has already guessed my intention.
Week easy face worries of facial expression, lightly fondled to descend my face, way:" Dragon, although I have never asked your true identity,I know that you will never be a common run of people of, you will never be a simple escaped convict.So I have been forcing I not to cross-examine these matters.I know that you have intention to tell me the whole of that day of you will definitely tell me.You trust, although I love you,absolutely can't be like an other women similar mother-in-law mother, again would not like to, I can't impede as well you to do any matter that you want to do."
A burst of warmth in my heart smiles:"Is so great?"
The week easily smiles sweetly, way:"I am to really think to lead to order secluded two human life fieldses with you, free lead long to begin to buy vegetables, see sunset evening, cloud rises cloud to fall and livings a beautiful child and leads to wash the small day that the Shan cooks a meal together.But I know more, is a dragon the dragon's Teng is the whole world, a tiger and then should overlord among states forest.There is the man of skill, should not be tied up by the woman or family, originally should rush this fascinating world.Just if you be still one day tired to be getting more tired, remember that you after death have me at wait you good.You go to it without hesitation according to your target.You are also good, failure let it be, regardless and outside person how see you, I will well love yours."
My heart has difficult to express red-blooded one all of a sudden and has never thoughted of and have a liking for outward appearance the such Xian shows of the week is easy, but the heart is to have so move people state of mind.Let me really have a kind of get wife such, the man replies what the felling for begging.
Week easily tired shrink in my bosom, lightly fondle my chest, smile way:"However you also want to promise me a matter."I way:"What matter?As long as I can make definitely to promise you."The week easily orders, way:"You remember you current commitment good!Whatever you have to do, you can not abandon my a person, either!"
I lightly kissed for a while, she smiled to stretch out a little finger:"I promise you!"The week is easy glitter on smiling, smile an idea,such as spring breeze, to defrost, also stretch out a little finger, with I lightly on hanging up, way:"The person who reneges is a puppy!"I hug her once again into bosom in, way:"Believe me!"
One this moment, I have strong self-confidence that has never led.Is again perplexed in the future, I also no longer fear!Only because have her!The first time loves deeply the last woman thus in this my whole life.
Several days of rest, we absolutely is go crazy don't stop to make love, don't divide the dark night in daytime, the intense emotion burns each other.The week is easily groaning battle cry:"You if play not to come to see me a year later, I make you cuckold!"


Ten stay overnight



Week easily that very day evening after walking, I according to in advance of telephone contact at a Gao Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论