2012年11月26日星期一

cheap beats the worthest person

A disc of small cloud likes to eat of black big head vegetables.
See again, already at 7:00, hence start a building a building of call the girls get up.All female kids get up, but the light snow depends on Yi Yi Wu Wu on the bed of Be not willing to get up, say oneself the sky isn't bright to get up every day at school, must big bright on sky today, the sun insolates after just get up.
I clenched to clench her small nose and said:"The elder brother fried a delicious chicken farcing today a round flat cake, cook tasty millet congee, foolish will be cool very unpalatable!"
The light snow listenned to sign Ma Pa to pull to climb and immediately thought of again what, immediately abashed red small face, shout that the ground pulls a quilt to cover oneself.But I have already seen a bed sheet up seem some very red traces, while signing know what is the row, the old face is tiny to redly stand up, says:"Light snow you get up by yourself.H'm, I went out first."
I just walk several step, the light snow suddenly calls a way:"Elder brother, my belly still has some painful."
I embarrassedly turn once the head see, sees the light snow Qiao face Fei red, but firmly looking at me.Somehow or other, I the heart bottom is a bit very panic, but also have to smile to say:"H'm, know.Is foolish meeting the elder brother will cook some brown sugar egg for you, the noon gives you smothered chicken soup to drink.Good?"
Light snow"H'm" a , again way:"The elder brother comes over, does the somebody else still have a few words to want to say for you."
I order and sit to the light snow nearby, the smile ground looking at her.
The light snow suddenly blushes again, the small voice says to me:"Elder brother, our class has quite a few to the boy and the girlses all at fall in love."
I am one Leng, say:"BE?The senior high school studies now so nervous, are they still free?"
The light snow stares at me and suddenly says:"Elder brother, I also want to fall in love!"
I listenned to heart immediately an earthquake of"Mao", foolishly sit a long time after, just puzzle that the ground asks a way:"Light snow, you ……you want whom fall in love with?Did you have a favorite male kid?"
The light snow rejoices head in the location and smiles to answer:"H'm."
I looking at the appearance that she rejoices, but the in the mind is very sour very suffered.Although have been taking a light snow to be his/her own close younger sister to treat, in the pure Yan after settling her as my future girl friend, I the heart bottom still secretly rejoice.Imperceptibly, I have already returned her to knot I heart bottom to forbid the row of the female kid in the area.However, after all she is just a young girl, so I have never shown own special emotion to her.But now she have already had the boy whom oneself likes, saw to her in fact only have the brother and sister's feeling to me, had no idea of men and women!If this affair takes place before going to Peking, probably I am in mind will be dark pleased, however ……
I secretly sigh in the heart bottom, hence trying very hard to press the Na to live is extremely depressed, strong pack smiling face to ask a way:"H'm, that person ……he calls what,http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com?"
My voice is thus dry, thus mournful, with the result that the light snows all listenned to out.But she doesn't know why the plank rise a small face and stare at me to say:"Elder brother, that person knows!"
"Do I know?Is impossible!"I am one Zheng, seem me have ever been to two her school?Know what boy?Can't, go and be all livinged by a few my daughters to round each time, make I am muddle-headed to change direction.
The light snow got angry and shouted that the ground rushes toward my bosom, puts out strength to beat my chest and sobs a way:"Smelly elder brother, you think that I will like a school those boy who are a hideous mess?What do they calculate?Didn't you thought of you?Am I the elder brother's quasi- girl friend, my at enmity with you fall in love whom talk with?The smelly elder brother was bad to die!Blare ……"
My whole body one earthquake, immediately ashamed and happy, have to hug a light snow to have nothing to say, allow her to beat.
After the breakfast, I declare:"The birthday person is big today, she says today how to arrange, we how do!"
The language is soft, light snow, Anne Qi and Zhi the Die all smile to applause, the light snow acts in pettish more to make Chi ground to depend on a small cloud bosom, must small cloud now have already arranged today's route of travel.
The small cloud smile says:"I in fact also take to prohibit what idea.Want to be not, Wei son did you make a decision to calculate for me?"
The language is soft to hurriedly say:"That which go?Small cloud you marry a chicken with the chicken and marry a dog with the dog, but also need not so everything must depend on the only male of our house?"
Small cloud smiles to say:"The language is soft, this words be not you can say of?Did your birthday how lead last time?Seek Wei son to beg for a birthday gift to almost compensate into oneself ……Xi Xi, didn't I say ……"
The language is soft to listen to immediately disgrace to get red in the face, shouted of ran over to hug small cloud, stuck ear to say:"Small cloud did you envy?Make the Wei son also accompany you for a night?"
Small cloud also disgraces almost ashamedly, suddenly horizontal my one eye, seem is saying:"Huming is all disaster that you ask for out, need a meeting me to tidy up you!"
I saw have to immediately reveal to come from personal lifetime and the most innocent, the worthest person sympathizes with of facial expression, bad have never been dressed in to break clothes, put on to break straw hat, start to sing "the lotus falls".
Small cloud is held up by many females at the end of one's tether, hence have to say:"So.Our house has been hasing no have ever been to a pleasure ground together, everyone is free today, the light snow also played truant, morning played to the pleasure ground here?"
Is happy when light snow listenned to ascend the foot Dao of successful dance it got up, immediately her but again thinks of an affair, but shouts that the ground runs to me nearby, smallest the voice says:"Elder brother, but do I want to drink the black chicken soup that you braise at noon."
I order, the smile says:"It is all right.The elder brother comes back first when the time comes and definitely make our little princess drink fresh Meinong joss-stick of medicine food black chicken soup, how?However, go to a pleasure ground, you have no what is up?"
The light snow full of beansly and repeatedly shakes head, again the small voice says:"Elder brother, I tell you, I personally do for elder sister Yun's gift, very beautiful,cheap beats."
I strange way:"BE?That light snow you were for elder sister Yun what?"
The light snow mysteriously smiles and says:"Elder brother, you knew when the time comes.Now if knew, Be getting duller.H'm, to, what gift did the elder brother buy for elder sister Yun?"
I intentionally say:"Hum, you the bond maid all don't tell mine.I also sell, how?"
We speak, there small cloud and then softly press in the language under, settle afternoon route of travel, do the song building K song.We come back a celebration, slice cake and hold the evening party that the oneself family participate in in the evening.
After experienced distance settles well, we start setting out, dynasty country fair the United States in Dongguan play a big world but go.
Arrived a pleasure ground, after buying a front door ticket, we a went 6 people to prepare to sit for a while the most exciting to lead a mountain car first.After buying a good ticket, the light snow pulls me and must sits one row with me.After sitting properly, she tightly pulls my hand again, the small face frightens very white very white.
I saw not from a bit funny, hence say:"Light snow, if you fear very much, not be sitting,cheap dr dre beats.Also the meeting joke of no one yours."
The light snow repeatedly shakes head to say:"Don't .Last year I is don't dare to sit, have an elder brother today at, I was free!"
After leading a mountain car and launching, the light snow grasps my small hand more and more icy cold, immediately the nails all start choking into my skin inside.Along with lead a mountain car to start roaring and shouting to run fast upward, the light snow finally has no to endure and started her that female lion roars of process, and then the language of noodles one row soft Anne Qi, also could not controled feelings ground to toward my ear to start female voice big chorus!
When lead the mountain car bomb the ground of Long Long to downwards speed from the tallest place of time, drive losing of fog under the heavy felling in Teng cloud, three females' choruses are like a three greatest sopranos sort in world and unexpectedly once exceled the noise of mountain car that super high pitch and made my ear fully beimmediately "privilege" and went home absolute meeting"round beam on the third, don't know meat flavor in Marchary"!
But when lead the mountain car starts implementing perverse policy of time, the chorus of three greatest sopranos immediately be like go on a long journey No.6 rocket generally toward blue sky the cloudy regions pull out point but go, that voice nails to row the voice of pulling the glass than the steel and mow the voices of breaking the porcelain bowl to all want than the knife Gua wonderful ascend several 10000 times, I whole body of flesh and blood bone's seeming be all shouted by the super strong electromagnetic wave of wear through, absolutely numb and weak, with the result that the light snow chokes my wrist Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论