2012年11月19日星期一

Beats by Dre Just Beats important two kinds

Some patterns, pattern also very the commonness only compare general of the pen Be a lot of to draw some things just ……"etc. ……not these lines how so strange?!!Is a word!!"My suddenly discovering these paintings lines that constitute pattern are incredibly an and the words of the hair Si sort size to constitute of, hence begging for of surprise way.
"I depend, you do ……blare~~~~"My fraud word hasn't exported already drive 3 people the nervous Wu shut up.
"**~~~~Do you want to make us die?"The cloth thunder says.
"Be be ……you want to make us die that we also want to pull you accompany to hide~~~~"Say the Si diagram chocked shaking of my neck dead life.
"Like like ……do not play, Xi Xi~~~~Is old four, we this recruits enough and extremely?"The cloth struck by lightning the hand of Si diagram to say.
"Is just so-called'up have a policy, descend have a counterplan'Xi Xi~~~~~"Kevin says.
"You not afraid be caught?"I ask a way.
"Arrived have already afraid not this time so many ……"3 people peeped out a malicious color to say,Beats by Dre Just Beats.
"See to them 3 is go ahead regardless~~~~"It thinks a way in my heart.
"That wishes your good luck~~~~"I say.I say I entered to test a field ……
Testing the field is change to°from the general classroom, sitting of sparse sparse Shu 30th, student because all don't acquaint with with each other of so think that doing a fraud is also very difficult, and still three teachers supervises ……according to stipulating a student a come in all are to will check for a while, in order to prevent the student takes to have the thing to do a fraud, because I took a pen, anti- with I very quick pass ……pour is Kevin 3 be had a roll call on coming in to stay ……
"Cloth thunder.Tan tower and Kevin.Shell especially Mu and Si diagram.Database Sen ……you come over ……"the voice has no the slightest of feelings, I turn a head a see drink~~~~Return be really'life where not and mutually sew'~~~~Call three of their examiners are incredibly their tutors ……that ice chilly virgin!!
She head didn't also lift of directly call 3 people's name, see to peacetime them three is also a habitual criminal of ……however the spinster has no this time ability at they three bodies up discover what can do the thing of fraud, hence can orally and mercilessly say:"You had better give me the honesty to order, if again be grasped by me to hum~~~~You died to settle!!!"
"Is is is ……"3 people the way of the pleased skin smiling face.Greatly loose tone in heart:"Have no in own secret weapon so much disheveled hair now, otherwise ……"3 people beg for a way like this, but although the false alarm is an also frighten their cold sweat keep emitting, hence test a top to have no surprised have no insurance of led for three hours ……
A clock of end rings, the teachers who supervise accepted to walk after the tests 3 people shouted loudly and still broke own pen at the same time-ruin corpse to put out a vestige!!
"Ha ha ha~~~~"3 people laugh wildly.The student of surroundings then backs to open in succession ……
"Good heavens~~~~See to pressure really a lot too big incredibly someone went crazy ……"student A way,Beats Solo HD.
"Is alas~~~~Much good[one] person~~~~So ……"student B way.
"……" Heard I return after their commentary where dare to call them?Hence I secretly slipped away from the back door ……
In the afternoon person of drill ground full bring trouble, quite a few 1000 people are crowded at together.Noisy voice, voodoo voice ……loudly make one, is our seconds to test a field here ……force try of test a field!!
Scanned widely to hope to test a field to totally is divided into 11 areas, ex- ten areas all have a platform, and platform up also someone is comparing force ……and those people's level isn't what we these' sorcery apprentice' should have either, see to is a testing of higher class and sword private a field!!An area of end has no platform but also rounds a lot of people ……and can also hear only have'sorcery apprentice'would read whole low class voodoos:"Control the spirit of X chemical element~~~~Please obey you my engagement, your coagulation is in my hand-X ball,cheap dr dre beats!!"
After finding out a location I dead life of go toward in push, I choke to tie to feel that I is like that sardine can in the crowd ……I crowded I crowded I make tightly crowded!!I endure descend use inside the dint the impulse that the earthquake of these people fly, once wore crowd very not easily, listen to ……"1728 right bowers!!1728 right bowers!!"A voice rings out.
"1728?Isn't that me?Ha ha come very rather to come at opportune moment ……see to today's luck quite good ……just this voice how so is the ear familiar?"Proper what I puzzled a personal shadow moves to open my to in the moment let the orotund source get into my view at the same time ……" beautiful teacher Ya!!"See that toward me satisfied laughing test an officer is an incredibly female evil head-beautiful friendship!!
"Xi Xi~~~~Unexpectedly?"It is beautiful graceful to cloudily say with smile me to all over be afraid.After once smiling she again chilly way:"1728 ……right bower, do you still test or not?The words that don't test go away ……do not mismanage time of other people ……"
"To to ……right, right don't the Ba wear Mao pit not to move bowels!!"The part is beautiful friendship'cellophane noodles'call way.
"Certainly test ……" I have already annoyed nerveless say.Took back to just say that sentence of oneself's good luck at the same time!!
"1728 ……right bower!!"The beautiful graceful with joint signatures word takes serial number of call 1 time again.
"Teacher ……since know name direct call the name have no a necessity so much even the serial number also wants to read?"I protest way.However listen to that tone with beg nothing important two kinds.
"I like to so call how?1728 ……1728 ……"beautiful friendship again connect call several times.
"Is alas~~~~You like and then call~~~~"I can helpless way.The heart begs for:"I return ability to how are you?Press down you to beat fart fart?Although that kind of feel that I think of very much~~~~But this identity I dare I?"
See I accept defeat beautiful peep out of smile:"Xi Xi~~~cough~~~~The test of 1728 right bowers is ……water dragon!!"
"!!"
"!!"Surprise of is much more than me, every hear the persons of the words of beautiful friendship all surprised of call way, water dragon is the deluxe sorcery that water fastens sorcery, only win class sorcery teacher then the above Class can use, not a 'sorcery apprentice'can use come of ……
" What?Meeting can't?Can't of the words disqualified ……"beautiful Ya Dao.
"Teacher ……this whether a little bit ……'force to do'?"Another sorcery teacher advises a way in a side.
"You don't take care of!!This boy goes of ……"the beautiful friendship say.Say the beautiful friendship silently say to me:"Smelly boy ……say!Said to my grandpa that morning what?Otherwise hum~~~~You give my Shi Chu Ge deluxe sorcery to come out!!"The voice is probably very small also only we are two just can be within hearing.
"Good heavens~~~~Teacher your Rao I~~~~I am true of what don't also say!!You see me ask at a time like this once I almost make you give to force crazy ……"I cry to lose a face way.
"Hum~~~~You are crazy is silly I ignore, only two roads want Yao to frankly speaking in front of you now of speak ……want Yao to pass examination!!"It is beautiful graceful to satisfiedly say with smile.
"!!Teacher, you this doesn't want to force me ……I walk Article 2?"I also say with smile.
"!!"Beautiful Ya Shi Sheng calls a way.Unexpectedly I incredibly will choose Article 2!!
"The spirit from time immemorial~~~~Please lend your great power and I ……"I rolled in a fingerprint before chest!!Although I root need not what voodoo can use, for being not been treated as monster by the others to still pack reading of appearance to have ……"the fairy of water of the control water chemical element~~~~Please listen to my to call to condense your strength at my before the chest!!Come~~~~Water dragon!!"The my fingerprint continuously transformation releases later on, but meanwhile one regiment the huge blue light ball appear in my top of head, then blue Long Cuan sets out irritating to the ear Long Ling Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论