2012年11月19日星期一

beats dr dre are two to looking a

Looking at oneself to remain a pure hand, my heart is hesitating, originally think current ability of oneself even if not kill people can also exist down on the battlefield, but surprisingly star the wild teacher will make me sink into this kind of two, I really not think to be homicidal, but I also not want to die, why must I die at I or is it the of other people's dead that do a choice now?
I am painful of think, but hand already pulling out of subconscious knife, I seem to be already to hear the voice that I sneer at in the heart bottom.
"Water if feeling, your persistence seems also only so-so, originally you for living a life what principles can abandon, those want to cherish life viewpoint in front of one of your own peace or chaos originally also however is an elegant and stately empty talk, you are always to all really dislike those hunters together humanities in for keeping on living but massacring a crossing of civilian female lord?See, you when the life is subjected to threat be not also consider how to kill people,Artist Series?Make reference to bottom, you are also a selfish and hypocritical person ……"
"I be not!Is those people to want to kill me!I am self-defense!I just want to keep on living!I want to live next have what wrong?I can't massacre a civilian, can't for the sake of oneself exist next do something like that , absolutely can't!"
In the mind another voice is making every effort to answer criticism, but sneers at in front in that voice, answer criticism of words but is to so have no dint, that time under is also such firmness while settling not homicidal decision, but now be not also agitatedly?Have an and then have two, as long as beginning today, if hereafter really have for a day so, the matter that I really meet not to kill a civilian and then can not live to descend, probably I really live a life but raise to butcher knife to the innocent people for the sake of myself ……
That kind of can the affair really do?Really need to give up oneself's principle?Truely want to thoroughly integrate into the world that is full of to kill?
I am painful of think, take the hand of knife but have already canned not determine again of grasp a haft, nearby of light month already the small voice weeps over,Beats Solo HD, I turn a head to see her, see she entreat with the vision of looking at a star wild teacher, implore she doesn't want to make us do a so cruel matter, but star wild teacher but have already sat to ground ascend inhospitality of looking at us, put clear can't participate of appearance.
See her this appearance, but my in the mind is on moving, even if star wild teacher again how put a ruthlessness and heartless appearance, she can't really make us die as well, she just makes us kill people.
Just thought of this, true a have already walked to me and light month in front, turn a head to see toward two of us, beaming with smiles on his face, eye inside but have radiant tears only is twinkling, "as the ninja all want to meet this day sooner or later, have already had this kind of awakening be not?"
He finishes saying to make an effort to fist the long knife in the hand's hurtling into in the moment will soon approach us full of bellicosity of crowd, always follow close behind the light month after true whole body, looking at that to make she deeply the love in a determined manner flick the firm figure of knife and bite lips and immediately pull out own of long the knife also hurtle into crowd ……
Cover with a blood to splash to livings here with in the dead battlefield, the thick heavy bloody flavor quickly fills the air in the sky, cold light Lin the long knife of the Lin nowise shows consideration in blood fog of cutting and killing enemy, each knife's hasing a life is overed, each knife has the face that numerous bloods spread to fall at me up, body up ……
It are two to looking at to cover with in the middle of blood rain those carried on killing to ever shoulder to shoulder fight with me of acquainted with a figure, I of upsurge a woe in the hearts, true an and light month's abandonning commiseration and sad Qi is heartless of flicked the knives in the hand the bottom finally grow up for the real ninja in the Xing breeze blood rain, but two of him also abandonned their he's bodies to ascend at the same time finally still own of one silk is pure, worth?Is worth, because want to keep on living in the world here!
The on the hoof person continues to kill, the person who die also gets understand to take off and covered with flesh and blood to fall thick and fast into blood rain in red to not only collapse to splash my whole body, but also dye red the whole world, until when someone arrives at the sickle that my in front raises to die toward me I remain looking at the blood rain for covering with as an on-looker, the star wild teacher teaches very good, see now this kind of is bloody and kill of the condition really no longer is fearing, unexpectedly excrescent equanimity in heart ……
I was flown by the one punch dozen to go out to avert from fatal one knife, the person of boxing was a wild star teacher, such as what I anticipate similar she indeed as expected didn't helplessly looking at me to die, however that one punch really weigh and beat I right away vomited a big blood, be I after finishing vomiting the blood kill have been already ended, the star wild teacher didn't fail to keep promise, she has never killed that scheme to kill my person, what to start is a light month, those persons who run out all strength to want to exist to descend hard are all killed by 2 people, true a, light the month looking at everywhere corpse Leng along while then all cry, cry very sadly, after all begin homicide for the first time, the in the mind isn't pleasurable to is affirmative.
Star wild teacher what didn't say, just help still is weeping over of 2 people treatment, her medical treatment endures Shu fierce, soon light month, true a drive she that knife's chopping down the body of wound be cured.
When I think that the wild star teacher will cure me, she but the one punch beat toward me, I am heavily beaten to fly to hit big tree up, be beaten again vomit a blood, this body indeed as expected sufficient BH, so I didn't faint, can also bear with acute pain to slowly stand up.
Star wild teacher's vision cruelty alignment when I seem to want to beat me again light month, really together the blocking her worriedly ask for a favor for me, star wild teacher but is almost gnash the teeth with hatred of ask:"That time why motionless hand?Still the station waits person to kill over there, your knowing doesn't know that kind of the behavior will harm die your companion, you exactly have to become a ninja of awakening?"
I mean to say I have never become a ninja of awakening, be a ninja just for having fun so much, however in consideration of if say like this, not only the teacher will kill me, light month, really on willing also beat me together, so I still shut last mouth.
That time of so motionless hand is because I know that the wild teacher of star will definitely save me, I ain't homicidal, not for the sake of them, but for the sake of myself.The person is to can not cross the some and limitative, once I killed people today, hereafter I control any further don't live homicidal action, the in the mind will think anyway to once kill as well before, again continue to kill people don't also relate to, even if is now, I to just those people have already produced even if oneself really kills them to also have no necessary sad viewpoint, I really don't hope I in the future one day chop down person like have no felling while chopping down melon to slice vegetables.
I know that I's aming like this is selfish, true a, light the month all have already painfully done to become the real ninja's choice, but I still hide in own ivory tower.But I really don't hope to change, really don't think that oneself becomes that even if kill people all the person of doesn't matter, if I become a person like that, this world really has no water any further if the feeling existed, don't don't kill for the sake of the other people, but don't kill for the sake of oneself, probably and one day I really and for keeping intact my own life but killing people, however I still don't want to easily cross this to limit when being not now at least, doing not arrive to truely want is dead.
The seeing me is silent the obstinate shape of language not, star wild teacher's facial expression change change to seem to think again teach me, just just exceeded one step drive true a, light the month took the air dead dead entreating to block, she again saw me and seemed to start to remember what affair, aroused the air of anger on the face if was blown by the breeze to generally disappear, unexpectedly the sighing of You You tone said:"I went to and cured wound for her, didn't beat her."





The text scatters, thousand cherries!
Renew time:2010-4-3012:54:36 chapter word numbers:5111

Is true a, light the month hear she say so to just step aside, the star wild teacher walks to my in front to indeed as expected have no again beat me, just silent of give me treatment, then silently take we return to wood leaf,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com.The wild teacher of star of road of returning to always don't talk, abnormality of silent, the air on the face also with as different as chalk and cheese formely, dead silent such as water gave person a kind of very sad felling.
Return to village inside, she has no peace similar take us to return to hand in a task of report, but is taking we arrive at a Wei in the village to work properly before the stone tablet, at Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论