2012年11月12日星期一

beats by dre cheap ted to think wayR

Glory way:"In fact this is the conspiracy that takes charge of Tu vast sky, he is to think with this derivation rather aunt, again this derivation is eight fairies.In fact and rather king a little bit more basic matter also has no."
Rather poem Xin way:"Really?You not is cheat mine?"
Square glory way:"It is absolutely true."
Han Zheng Dao:"Is alas, this trick originally easily found, but was partial to living last night is that you went.Once I hear, the lunch box is getting trueer.Really damn.The Xin son is crying."
The square glory wanted to think, way:"Rather aunt, you never go out to see your daddy.Uncle Han, hears that the clock leaves an uncle already disheveled hair now.Wait your eight fairy rendezvouseses and then round up all at one fell swoop."
Han Zheng isn't surprised either, way:"This realizes.O.K. I didn't go."
Square glory way:"Have an opportunity I killed department Tu vast sky, then the nobody dared again to look for us."
Rather the poem Xin still doesn't trust, way:"Square childe, all of the peace or chaos of my daddy depended you."
The glory of the square is embarrassed on smiling, way:"H'm."Dark way:"Is really difficult I."
Han Zheng Dao:"The Xin son trusts and then revealed the truth after three days."
Rather poem Xin way:"H'm.Is so long don't see daddy, I also missed him.His a person, poor soul."
The square glory opens a topic for the sake of the branch, again for mentioning summer's being liking month, way:"Rather aunt, do you know a summer such as the month miss?"
Rather poem Xin a surprised, way:"Know, understanding, three years ago were we still good friends, however her daddy sent she learned force, three year agos, his daddy was clay-cold, and could not saw her any further, did I have been thinking her.Square childe, do you know her?"
Flower language Jie at this time way:"I am 6 years old of also know one to call summer moonish, don't know isn't her.My daddy was officials before, her daddy was also officials, perhaps was what we knew each other the same person."Suddenly hate a ground of lo square glory, way:"You are isn't again ……"
The square glory lo wears her shape, favour way:"Have no, I just listen to rather the king once mentioning."Square glory dark way:"This can how is good?"
Rather the poem Xin says with smile:"Originally be the daddy also is just missing younger sister Xia Men?"
The square glory says with smile:"BE."The lo wears flower language Jie to still is angry, the favour comes forward to pull a her hand way:"Spending a younger sister is getting angry.We have never gone shopping, we go out to relax."
In the flower language Jie heart a sweet, way:"H'm."The lo wears the rest person's smiling face, on the face a red, drill into square glory bosom in.
Before square glory imperceptibly takes her to that Inn, deep breathing one breath, way:"Let's go in to have a meal."Once the glory of the square go in and saw to wait like month for own summer, the favour made toward her an expression of eyes, make her don't want to act rashly.
Summer such as month reasonable, and then saw flower language Jie, dark way:"Is true the United States, no wonder that the eastern elder brother saw me don't move at all."Can not help in the heart some touching.
The square glory sought one empty table of, together sit down with flower language Jie.The glory of the square called several kind small vegetables, see now the flower language Jie is happy, way:"Spend a younger sister, I say a matter with you, you don't have to be angry."
Flower language Jie whole body one Zhan, hate lo square glory, way:"Hum, I then know that summer,such as month, can't so simple, I know that you definitely knew her, you and then in the outside ……again in the outside ……BE be not?"
Square the glory know to don't in the past deceive, posture got ready to escape, way:"You have to scold and then scold and beat and then beat, you guess right."
There the summer,such as month, saw him this shape, again annoy again funny, unbearable break into laughter voice come.
The flower language Jie listenned to this speech and suddenly picked on the table to cry.


110th times natural rivals


Square glory favour way:"Spend a younger sister, don't cry, cry here much difficult see."
The flower language Jie put on tears, way:"I know that you take me to come out didn't definitely good matter, you take me to see her, you just go out for a night, she then and not don't you marry?She how so ah?"
The summer is like this humiliated such as the month, how sit live, spirit stand, however the lo wears square glory that pitiful and then the imploring shape sat down again.
The flower language Jie settles settle ground lo summer such as month a burst of, again lo square the glory is a burst of, call way:"Good, you put together to humiliate me, your lo you, even clothes also like this the sort go together with, you ……what did you do last night?Even the clothes are also missing."
Square glory favour way:"We didn't do what."
The summer,such as month, lightly walked to come over, way:"Elder sister, we hereafter serve an eastern elder brother together, last night eastern elder brother for saving me, to I so, I was to can not marry other people anymore."Finish saying a face top again is a red.
The flower language Jie stem says with smile:"Your eastern elder brother to you how ah?"
Summer such as month how say export, bite a way:"Anyway we have already gone the husband and wife's gift last night."
Once the flower language Jie listen to, again spirit again Nu, can not control feelings a box on the ear to beat at square glory face up, go toward outside walk.
The glory of the square was malicious to stare a summer such as the month is one eye, way:"The summer is like month, you blah what?"The favour caught up flower language Jie, block her way:"Spend a younger sister, you don't want to listen to her blah, I just saved her last night, we what don't also do."
Probably is a woman to naturally have the heart of a jealousy, the summer wears such as the month lo than oneself return the flower language Jie of beautiful looks, don't want to rob with her square glory can not, made track for to come up,beats by dre cheap, way:"Eastern elder brother, don't you want me to speak?"Say to flow tear falls, hands Yan noodles again way:"My innocent body drive your lo, also drive you ……drive you ……do you want to deny?Do you call how I get married?"
The flower language Jie Nu way:"I ignore your businesses, you did what don't close my matter, don't block me."Finish saying to push away a square the glory goes forward.
The square glory favour comes forward and blocks her, way:"Spend a younger sister, you have to believe me.She talks nonsense."
The summer,such as month, cries larger voice, way:"Eastern elder brother, you dare to swear you have no lo over my body and haven't touched my body?"
The flower language Jie lo wears square glory helpless but not contradictory air, spirit pole but smile, way:"Will the somebody else take innocent chastity to play trick?The glory of the square, is that I saw wrong before you.Not be blocking me again, block me again, I killed you."Think of isn't his opponent, again way:"You block me, I then commit suicide to let you see."
Square glory favour way:"Spend a younger sister, if be really so, you killed me."
The flower language Jie sees him still block himself/herself and annoy a pole and pull out sword to go toward a square glory stomach to up stab.Summer,such as month, also not know she will say that the sting then stabs, square glory also not believe that she will stab, although let open, she wants to kill himself/herself, oneself can not step aside.The flower language Jie was also a spirit to lose proper restraint, can't evening thought of a square the glory couldn't step aside, taking back has already cannot compared with, the sword point has already stabbed into number inch, the favour urgently and urgently pulls out out, blood then as note projection.The flower language Jie frightens weep aloud, the favour ordered his cave blood, way:"You why don't step aside, why don't you step aside?"
Square glory way:"You as long as doing not get angry, you chase I how all can.Scolding me to beat me to kill me can, but you not want to ignore me."
Summer such as month a push away flower language Jie, the favour sends into a grain of tablet square glory in, way:"She is really cruel, she how can so to you ah?"
The flower language Jie is tears cover the face, and then listens to her of speech, way:"The square elder brother is that I ain't good, I am sorry you, I don't deserve you."Finish saying the Yan noodles runs.
The square glory frighteneds and wants to make track for, but where can lift feet, just made track for several steps, fell down in the ground.
The summer,such as month favour, comes forward to hand him.
The glory of the square a push away her, Nu way:"You why blather words, why do you want to annoy to walk her?"Said to unexpectedly is a blood to spray out, and then fall down in the ground.
The summer,such as month, cries a way:"It is that I ain't good, that I ain't good.But your wound is most important now, we cure wound right away now."Finish saying and come to start to hand him.
The glory of the square pushes away again she, way:"Later you walk yours, I don't want to see you again."
The summer,such as month, still keeps coming to hand him, way:"Want Yao, you killed me. Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论