2012年10月29日星期一

Beats by Dr Dre studio even if dedicate wa

Is medium he is after death a thick rim of bowl small tree, beat tree two pieces.The Wei small treasure cautiously tooks a look a breaking of tree and orders a way:"Progress very quickly, it is with superior to once exchange blows?
You from out of the run have already leaped second class absolute being will of level."I connect voice Pei Pei and call way:"Wei old man, you don't tell me while coming it's so dangerous.I this time met one seven class absolute being will!"The Wei small treasure blinks and says:"Seven classes how again?
I in those early years is also-that level, Be just a sky, field the center didn't make me seal just."I mean with the whole signals for despising him and call a way:"Did not get and then didn't get, blow what atmosphere."At this time, the notebook keeps ringing, I opened to see along while, don't know as well to is what is the row.The Wei small treasure says:"It is a telephone, press the knob of that green to connect to listen to."Incredibly use these high-tech equipmentses to still need to let old headman to teach, be really have no a face.I connect a to listen to, is the voice in May.She asks:"You arrived BE?"I H'm 1, say:"That white white, in May younger sister, in fact know you are really a boundary for sky of a big result.If we can keep a contact, will definitely become a good friend."The favour says in May:"There is no problem, we continue with this chat and make a phone call all can."I strange way:"Mosslem people can also use this?Don't be kidding."Paying Wu in May is a burst of, say:"That my research studies how to constuct space to forward a machine good."I feel on listenning to that the head is big.The somebody else is smaller than me, can speak is all so marvelous word.Heel she freely chatted severals, way don't with Wei little treasure Mosslem people.Is similar, just in a moment returned to the vacant land of the clock mountain empress in the sanatorium up.
"Old man, I this goes to tenth, a sky.You say to secretly protect me, protect where go to?"On returning to the human life, I trusted, beginning to Wei small treasure autumn behind do accounts.
"H'm, I feel if two of us disappeared together, the somebody else was affirmative to want to doubt you to have with me what abnormality relation ……"
"Gossip irresponsibly, I have with you what don't relate to as usual! "
"So of, my background is more complicated, Nanking someone know my bottom here.So I simultaneously stay here reduce you of now already, part still arrange artful self-defence measure after coming back for you ……"
"How to defend in a devious way?"I take to heart to this.If the artful self-defence is successful, perhaps can soar several.
The Wei small treasure poured to start to whet ocean work to come at this time, I first said again with his next two dish chess.This is still remarkable, I used a quarter to connect to chop down him 2 dishes and all hewed away him 15 sons, lay siege to his bare buttocks old will.Wei small treasure this is very lovely, he must pretty and till the last a moment, determinedly and not and midway admit defeat.End to kill the fart roll urine to flow and have to toward the trade secret that I gave an account lying.
The key of problem lies in space to transfer.Boundary bureau in the sky is sent to for a sky, the spy of field, all transfer an instrument through a space past.For temporarily breaking the parallel rule in parallel time, need huge energy and in a twinkling pound at dint.Currently, the way of doing going through uses giant electronics accelerator cannon as to pound at a source.The giant equipments that not only wants to use to cover 3 square kilometers like this, still have to match with then a certain location can show results.Chien but speech it, also need to examine site of building.At some and parallel barracks weak place, can attain effect by half effort and double results.Because this sky of boundary bureau leads to for a sky, the passage of field is fixed, all discover currently of geomancy really fine place.The clock mountain is such a place, there is a sky under the clock mountainous country, a space of field bureau transfers gate.
But equipments used in boundary bureau in the sky is a lot too big, the power is also big.But ground the spirit peaceably go the strength of barracks is usually change, the blast-off power of that equipments measureses fitting level for the very difficult precision.When shoot power to lead big, probably throw into the living creature of neighborhood at a stretch the boundary in sky to go.The Wei small treasure says that the most wide of the mark case is 10 year agos in black orchid passage of boundary bureau in Ma Chang Tian in Inner Mongolia, that experiment not only especially the work sent to even throw the whole staff member of laboratory and a more than 500 horses out of the kilometer boundary for sky to go in the past.Discover, adopt in time in the GDI sky boundary bureau headquarters of China so much the urgent measure saves person back.But those all of the horses running light don't take back and harmed Ma Chang Zhu go to Peking to appeal for higher authorities help for many times.GDI China finally had to press the market price indemnity to settle a dispute not tired of.
The Wei small treasure pulls the time that I go to boundary in the sky on April 26, the Nanking GDI sky boundary bureau is sending in the clock mountain an especially work past.That of the blast-off power isn't in fact bad, be regarded as perfect of, but how actually is perfect, that can not confirm.At that time they at underground of the base left me the straight line there distance only have 200 meters, say is give not intentional drew in for a sky, field, completely made sense.And recent three days they shoot to induce cannon in a row and guide especially the work come back, so I can come back to also explain.
That good, Be really thank old headman of Wei for figuring out that the so marvelous lies comeses for me.





The second article chapter 13 in Kyoto Nanking's most miserably heavy natural calamity
Renew time:2008-12-1423:03:23 chapter word numbers:7085

The news that I come back the different meeting spread a sanatorium, the Nanking GDI inside story bureau also rushed through to investigate.I put forward an affair relation boundary to need to convene a field intelligence report hearing in a sky for sky.Meet this kind of affair, their action quickly get surprising, take me to the Nanking GDI sky boundary bureau inquiry on that night.
I wove one big lie, say to be absorbed after the boundary for sky, bumed a short while in the river town neighborhood in month, steal the data of stealing a medical brigade etc..They are half believe and half doubt, however the data that saw me seemed to be for a sky, the first-time simulated test of field language had to for 20 several centses, also basic have never continued to act and drive the possibility for buying.Hence they take care of this various detail to ask me, I also exert I's general knowledge answer in the river town in month.See to the circumstance of river town in month they are to relatively understand of, don't live to see someone being noding.Answer of be pulled to the world of boundary in sky and come back of time also all to must up, this was the small Wei treasure to teach mine.
The other parties are all some guys of old crafty huge Huas, I must have much good of then the mental character can resist them of ask?Luckily they didn't entwine too many time,Beats By Dr Dre Solo, asked the detail clear and made me be having already inquired to present the last label and put back the sanatorium to me.I think even if dedicate war booty up, Nanking GDI while declaring achievement for me, also want to greatly give discount, hence was simply to keep illegally one part of data, handed over that geezer treatment body wound instrument data up, waiting of rest return to Peking to dedicate a treasure.
Return to a sanatorium, still lead and differed a not many life in the past.The Wei small treasure starts teaching a sky the field writing for me.I now like an illiteracy of the boundary in sky, the light will say to write, that is nothing doing.It is can hardly for this boundary writing to learn and bear comparison with Chinese language.I visit a sky, field language of so being difficult to learn, completely is a GDI teaching material to weave is wrong-the basic beginning should not teach a writing, that wants to make person's head dizzy.I learn a method like this now, compare at school once be good friends with many, progress although isn't as quick as language, also still have plank to contain eye.
The day leads quickly, turning an eye the Nanking already the onrush arrive suddenly and violently hot of time .Nanking this geography is too what a mess, deadly cold in winter, hot die in summer.And basically only has so two seasons for a year, in the center transformation time is in less than half month.The Nanking didn't encounter the deformation and change of geography again in big ages, so this weather have been continuing up to now.The Wei small treasure says to teach me the fighting skill at this time, I rich talent anger, say:'The time that is pleasantly cool your stem what go to?'The weather is really too hot, although the clock top of hill is good friends with 1:00, doesn't arrive as well where.I only hide in the house to see an in the book net in the daytime and go out on the hilltop and do force for 2 hour with him sooner or later.Wei small treasure's this time teaching my is several methods that recruit Zhang, it is said that calls what big fingerprint, the dint and the power inside the match, power very big, belong to the single hand to hand fight attack magic trick.I don't like meat Bo most , can Wei small treasure teach this, I also had to follow to learn.
On May 20, suddenly someone comes to ask a small treasure of Wei to go into the city to take part in GDI old staff's social gathering.His resume is an old GDI staff, but the true identity is the superior of a day boundary, so who just support the body in nowadays for him Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论