2012年10月28日星期日

Beats by Dr Dre studio in-law son-in-law o

The man of the blessing.
The second accounts to round a Wei to save
After getting married, the mother-in-law still keeps to me before getting married a behavior performance of expectation, hope I can still just as since go toward do the all-powerful day labor of their house.But, since I had my own small family, is not likely to be like again in times before so go all out ground to have regard for their that everyone.Hence, for slowly getting away from the mother-in-law's dependence to me, I start adopting the strategy of "round a Wei to save", slowly my labor technical ability teach to me that what household chores live son to can't do, either of father-in-law.
Be like to be used as an occupation agent now, think to relieve himself/herself from the complicated daily business heap, attain the ideal state of"in addition to thinking, plan, training, allotment task, sign a document not to do anything", must work well to authorize a work.But the premise of authorization, then train first own very of inferiority, let them have the ability works well originally only you can make of affair, by so doing, you could drink coffee to spare every day energy to consider more important affair.
For the sake of training old father-in-law, my fee many efforts.First is make him live to all let each time him to beside see and say with him towards doing household chores creation interest, I doing:"Daddy, you see, a few onionses, a little meat end, put in the pot so on stir-frying, can become an a vegetables, this is the how great art creations!If you would like to, you can also complete!"
"Really?I come to try!"
Hence, I picked apron to wear an old father-in-law in the body.
Slowly, I and then dredged "skin Chuai son" in the toilet to hand over inside in the old father-in-law's hand, fix the screw knife of home appliances, ten thousand used tools like form,etc to all hand over inside in the old father-in-law's hand.
Hence, slowly, I gradually faded out from their house, the mother-in-law not only the slightest has no opinion, but also with boundless joily says to me:"Your father-in-law now really is a stick more and more, not only learned to do household chores, but also still more and more will show consideration to a person!"
In autumn 1995, feelings deep mother-in-law's husband and wife unexpectedly go to photography studio and spent more than 800 dollars to repair to shine on a set of wedding dress day by day colourful shine on, from now on, I am at the coolie identity of their house also almost acquired a liberation thoroughly, I finally and successfully and well authorize the affair in"do household chores for mother-in-law" to my father-in-law-a good natured, begin ability worse middle age man.
The third accounts to harm adversary through the hands of others
The son-in-law deals with a having no of mother-in-law to manage to challenge, way of doing avoid as taboo most , is oneself to resist to drive to lead the army personally hard the dozen Be hard to put together."A son-in-law half son" although it is said, but you need to know, this"son" just nominally of, you how with you close mama fight doesn't matters all, close mama can't not recognize your this son forever.But then is totally different to the mother-in-law, son-in-law once fighting with mother-in-law, was tantamount to tear open a face, will be very difficult to together get along with from now on.So, as the special relation that the son-in-law must be good at making use of his/her own wife together a mother-in-law, regard as the buxom beauty to the wife, carries on a curve conflict with mother-in-law!
Once, the mother-in-law disliked me to sleep on Sunday lazy feel not to do to live, fall off basin to fall off a bowl, point mulberry to scold Huai to scold me in the hallway.I at that time heart such as water, not depressed at all, is not angry either.I say with wife, you see your mama and want the bowls of I to all dash to pieces, also need to spend money buys, you advise her quickly!My wife is silly the ground rush out to scold her mama.Old woman just on the spirit head, be imaginable as a result.Just she be mother female 2 fight not as well happy of time, I went out, I pack to deplore greatly very much of appearance, a pull the mother-in-law's hand, the eye contains hot the tears ground say:Mama is all that we aren't good, asked for you to get angry, your age is so old, can not move so big anger!Come to come, you sit down, I pour glass water for you.Then hurtle a wife a stare:You return to house for me!This next, 2 people entirely fix!Wife's after the event says that I pull to pull in time, the mother-in-law also keeps Kua my knowing painful old man,Beats By Dr Dre Solo, and I, in the end still what live don't also do, have already finished advising to go fishing for.You remembered, this recruited and then called:Harm adversary through the hands of others!
The fourth accounts to need Lao by Yi
My mother-in-law is a very overly critical person.Work at the her eyelid underneath, you be do of again good, she can always look for an error, then give you an as well pain isn't not scolding of Yang.In her heart, son-in-law's imitating a Buddha is the life that naturally suffers hardship, it is as it should be to do to live, do is a duty so much, don't expect to acquire any give public recognition and laud.Hence as time passes, I live enthusiasm to slowly descend at the stem of home and arrive afterwards, simply become her eyes in severity corrupt change in character, lazy bad son-in-law.
Good at my this person naturally unashamed, can attain at her scold to naturally and self-satisfiedly enjoy tea to read and be free from any interference in voice, hence as time passes, I discover she gradually becomes to let one have one's own way to me and scold also less and less, seem to be already to completely adapt to my lazy.Meet with I in good humor of time, occasionally also do good rice or tidy up a house on Sunday, the old woman then will use to see the day continuously scans me from the surprising vision of west, at the same time in still don't live to send out Ze Ze to praise highly:, New son, pain, pain!Rice that you do really eats well!You sweep ground really clean!Whenever at this time, I will in mind wry smile not already, want at the beginning and get married for the first two years, ain't I such every day?Have never also listenned to you once say a half sentence good words.See, as a son-in-law, at mother-in-law's under charge persistently silly stem actually do is nothing doing.Sometimes the Liao picks son will the Liao pick son, should play popular will play popular!Needing Lao by Yi will surprising effect, not believe you to try and see!
The fifth accounts to loot
As a son-in-law, think mother-in-law's under charge lives of moisten comfortable again be unlikely to carry on the back what"Wu negative" or"not filial" of scold, must learn to have for haven't for.For such as cook a meal to do dishes the household chores trifles of doing laundry the type of sweeping the hygiene, if you have no special love, should be the row of "not is", crustily the skin of head stands, greatly not get, listen to scold, isn't what principle important event.But when meet a pass the mother-in-law slice the important event of body benefits of, but must volunteer to help to know difficult but up, this for"loot" it accounts, the brilliant son-in-law must learn.
The mother-in-law said while one day watching television in the evening he or she's leg is painful, the old father-in-law and wife was just dyed the words to the mother-in-law by the television drama emotion at that time unconcerned.I then on making a sound, silently the station rises and throws on clothes but, came downstairs to leave a not far medicine store of small area to spend over 100 dollars to buy a set of acupuncture fire cupping machine.Return to a house, I say to the mother-in-law:Mama, I ran very far road and finally bought this thing, I the childhood leg is painful and then usually cure with it, you try and see and work properly very much!Then I squatted down a body to go and rose the mother-in-law's trouser leg Wan, personally gave the old woman the fire cupping and pulls out while asking:(do to concern a form very much)Mama, did you feel a little bit good?Is the leg still painful?
Be imaginable that the old woman was all touched to be getting more silly at that time as a result.A strength ground says:Not pain, not pain, like, really like!I lift up head observation, seem to be still to twinkle to order some tears light in mother-in-law's eyes!This matter takes place behind of in a month, the mother-in-law has no again once sought my any trouble, see, the public is all meat long of!
The sixth accounts diversion
The mother-in-law has one not very good habit, be like eavesdropping.
Sometimes, I heel wife the company measure public finance important event in the house, fierce on opening the door, can always see a mother-in-law in a hurry the figure of flash across.This kind of matter I can not say clearly again, the wife also feels the pout Be ashamed to speak up, afterwards I figure out a way.
The telephone of our house installs in the living room, be I talk a matter in the den with wife of time, I by hand machine by fits and starts ground the telephone that stir a dozen of I's houses.Want ~only telephone bell in the living room to ring, I hang up, then hear the mother-in-law answer a telephone empty shout the voice of "feed~~ feed".It is such and such, repeat continuously.When I talk with wife finished come out den of time, see a mother-in-law still just the telephone of the tea side-table of living room beat to turn beside, and the doubt of one face doesn't understand:"New son, did you see this telephone is how?How ring 1 and could not connect a person?"I slack suit mold Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论