2012年10月25日星期四

beats by dre cheap also have no abnor

.They walk to the lawn to sit in seat of honor descend.
"I associated since junior high school numerous girl friends, seem to be always very easy and then feel dull with the other party's together cheerful flavor, hence, had to put forward to break up very quickly ……frankly speaking, I must make me is starting disliking a woman more to chemisette experience.When the everyday morning wakes up, I will think, since today, I must take leave and start actively healthy life with this kind of a hideous mess life ……however, soon I returned to go in the life at first again.The Ling also cans say that again, I am possible to really is a hopeless person."
"One Mi, you should be that the disposition is romantic?Two Jius and all of aunts are very serious persons, push a grandfather, grandmother before going toward, there is also big Jiu, my mama is a cousin with the pure person of your the same generation and for an instant and quiet sub- cousin, also can be rated as is a morals model ……have an end house how can you such a different?"River Chuan the United States adds some interrogatively say.
"I don't know as well."Have the end one Mi to say with smile.
"Can't the meeting have something to do with your aring all14 years old to all grow up in the United States before?The American will compare to open in the sexual aspect."
"Does not the Japanese in nowadays open?Once had it in my eyes but all and.However, think now come, probably true of with I am in the United States of that is living to experience relevant.At that time, my parents is always very busy, all have no when in the home.In addition to a maid who looks after my food living, there are no other people in[at] home.And, that time, in primary school and high school in New York, I am an oriental, usually drive Gao Ma greatly American classmate humiliate ……so, I become very silent.However, from then on, I am in the performance of the study and the athletics far and far better than other people."Having the end one Mi is in a short while silent, " cautiously considers, 14 years old before of I was really one so lonesome and have a little an autistic kid."
"So, on returning to domestic, you the temperament greatly converse and became a playboy."River Chuan the United States adds to say with smile.
"I also remember that being 14 years old was a certain that year, also a junior high school that I just turned to return to Tokyo to read grade twoly on the second day, the next door class had one to grow a very lovely girl and blocked me on my way home, red the face said to like me very much and wanted to do my girl friend ……that time I suddenly thought, nearby if the girl of an amiability keeps company with, probably not so lonesome.Is from now on rampant, be like took the drug to become addicted."
"It is so."River Chuan the United States adds as if deep in thought the ground side head looking at him, " is one Mi, you now will can't strange two Jiuses and aunt at the beginning neglect you because of work?"
"Can't.However, they influenced my marriage view.I think that if I can not find suitable matrimony object, I can't even want a kid for the meeting lifetime celibacy.Because I don't miss in the future my kid is similar to me, there is lonely childhood, after growing up, then become one personality space defective person ……I sometimes also fantasize, in the future one day, can be similar to the common run of people to establish a small family, there is the wife of an amiability, there is own kid and yard, keep kitty and puppy in the yard.I will definitely hurry home by 7:00, had dinner together with family and smiled happily a ground of life every day ……I say to I, if I really got married, must be a qualified husband and an employable father.However I also know, if I press the will of grandpa and my father to walk the road in future, I will become an even I all dislike by myself of politician, go back and forth different false crowd at the center of the chest every day in, say to even feel oneselfs disgusted words;Home will have an outwardly united actually alienated wife, for the sake of political benefits we have to maintain from the first a lifeless marital relationship;Maying have is an or two kids who have a problem;Certainly, my affirmation will wrap to keep several purses that stare at me all day long in the outside****……My life is probably that so."
"Can't so miserably?One Mi sounds, your second half generation son seems to be than the first half generation son still more nothing important to hope."
Have the end one Mi not to want to discuss it later this topic:"Thousand leaves aroused my attention, was when she is my noodles to refuse to join a tennis department for the first time.Her using 1 kind absolutely at that time is the vision for disdaining to looking at me ……certainly, although I calculate not ascend is what normal person, also have no abnormal condition of from Nue mental state.I just feel at that time, this girl is very independent, very by one's own, most important of BE, she is very strong.So, over there behind, whenever I meet her in the campus, which afraid just in a hurry see one eye, she floats however lead of figure, I will have 1 kind to difficult to expressly feel at ease felling ……however, she real meaning up walk into my in the mind, then because of the new-born presentation of early on college of music.That evening, autumn mountain and Chu-tien played together that concerto 《the beam wishes 》 and listenned to till the last, thousand leaves incredibly shed tears ……I sat at that time she looking at her tears nearby along in two of her the back of the hands that fell her ……that time I thought, she probably be I always at seek of the person."
"One Mi seems this time, you are earnest.Past of you, always can't say in front of me hair like this more than fives from the words of the bottom of one's heart.See bearers all there is weakness.Past of you, ignore at difference****To problem how commit tomfoolery, the grandfather always thinks greatly of you most and even exceeds to also think greatly of to the in all seriousness Ling .I think that he may think your brains good, and then have no weakness, can see now, you also not is have no weakness."
"Is beautiful to add, you don't laugh at me.I never feel be thought greatly of by the grandpa is a kind of honor."
"Carrying on the back to there is end house is future of you, incredibly say this kind of words ……if be heard by the grandfather or two Jius, they will be definitely sad."
"What have they ever when and truely once concerned me to want?In the their eyes, I however is their grain of pawn of maintenance household honor just."
"One Mi, has a matter I am really an apprehensibility not, you now that from then on have good will to thousand leaves, why still want to wait a many girls to associate with the mountain in autumn?Your notorious past is all seen one by one by thousand leaves now at eye in ……she seems very ultra conservative person, can don't necessarily accept you those exciting fens present of come and go."River Chuan the United States adds to say.
"A person's habit can say to change and then change?Besides I also want and see, thousand leaves will can't care."
"She is all inattentive at 1:00.She once had a really fine boyfriend, now, there is also also a lovely younger brother."River Chuan the United States added to suddenly thought of what, " is one Mi, you not is say that the mountain in autumn has much of interest to Chu-tien?Also to, if the two of them person walks at will become a rightness of the musician husband and wife who makes people focus attention together and perhaps.Chu-tien if and the autumn's mountain house pull ascend relation,beats by dre cheap, definitely soon can stand out.If words like this, to you, are good matters to all of the mountains in autumn.However, I think, you aren't completely either to have no opportunity.Cast aside your superior condition not to talk, in view of thousand leaves' angles, can become the last women of an excellent man, also be regarded as very fantastic achievement."
"Some women will hope that he or she is a certain man of first is also the last women ……thousand leaves may be that kind of people.I just unintentionally started to talk about me to be as mutual non-interference as autumn mountain in front of her last time, she used 1 kind be like see the monstrous look in the eyes looking at me and also cut short me 1."
"One Mi, you were too really an antinomy.Want simple life, but again's destining will have very complex life;And difference****Go toward very literally, the but again has been reserving pure of wanting and loving a person's idea ……however, you are 21 years old to just meet thousand leaves, how also aren't likely to become the boy whom thousand leaves hope?I saw you or calculated.Be like your person like this, if really disappointed, is perhaps fatal."
"However, I really want to try and see.I truely will have the girl of felling, is really not easy to meet."
"If be refused, how do you do?"River Chuan the United States adds to ask.
Had the end one Mi to hesitate for a while:"There is first time in the head quarter?"
In the evening, have end one Mi makes a phone call to the autumn mountain vegetable son:"Autumn mountain, are you to say to thousand leaves what?"
"I just tell her, you have good will to her just, this is the fact, you have no necessity afraid she know?A Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论