2012年10月23日星期二

cheap beats by dre you already embraced

Will pretend ignorance?"
I deeply absorbed tone, I the facial expression have been already changed countenance and stare at Joe Joe at the moment:"I ……I don't know ……I before hasn't been knowing ……you know of, I have been responding very dullly ……and we ……we ……alas, I don't know how say, anyway, but I now very ……Joe Joe, I didn't pretend ignorance.Really have no."I distress of soft-voiced way:"But, I have already had Yan Di ……"
"I can't emulate to be your wife with Yan Di!"Joe Joe picked to pick an eyebrow:"Do you think that I will rob with Yan Di?Then is oneself your wife?Slice!"
Immediately she sighed tone and looking at me, she the ground put light in eyes:"I Joe's Joe's whole life will not fall in love with an another man again.But I can't marry yours, either, I will continue to stay at you nearby, can't even rob you with Yan Di, I will stay at you nearby good.If you would like to, I can be your lover, if you don't want to let the Yan Di know, I can help you to deceive her together ……Hey, what does my Joe Joe calculate?A wave concusses a girl just, I always don't hope my whole life as well also what man get married then lead a lifetime ……small five, I am to like you now, I can with you together, but I can't beg you to marry my ground.Can't evening think one day will chase our relations with you public ……I as long as silently occupy one part good.I also know by myself ……H'm, I ground the personality also really isn't suitable for to be other people's wife."
I am really shocked!
This!This at last vindicates?!
I grew long mouth and shockedly looking at Joe Joe ……these words, these affair, I am to have never thought ……these mind I am to have never moved.
But, I ten thousand ten thousand surprisingly, Joe Joe incredibly dare be openly defiant act of, so directly speak these words simple and directly!
"Hum."Joe Joe Song Song nose, horizontal my one eye:"These words, I originally can't say with you, since you like to pretend ignorance, I with you pretend ignorance next go to Bai!Anyway my whole life will like your a person, I have plenty of time to keep on consuming with you.The old Niang can be not afraid of you to continue to pretend ignorance with me!But today ……you incredibly carry me with Yan Di, again with this makes Yang Wei's woman lane ascend a skill ……you!"
She look in the eyes inside again Mars come.
I hurriedly wry smile way:"What make up all alone ……I and Yang Wei's, really have nothing at all."
"Have no?"Joe Joe is suspicious in look in the eyes:"Have you already embraced her?"
"H'm …… have no, " I answer, but the in the mind wonders;While flopping mountain, our embracing together doesn't embrace each other on the whole ……
"Have already kissed her?"
"Have no!"
"Have ever gone to bed?"
"That had no more!"I hurriedly shake head.
Joe Joe's facial expression slightly and.However immediately deeply saw my one eye:"This cans not explain, either what!Hum ……do not think to can once conceal my Joe Joe's eyes!Once I see this woman, on seeing her lo you ground a look in the eyes, know, you and she of is absolutely remarkable!"
I still want to distinguish.Joe Joe but sighed tone, she sudden face a red, but still a tough appearance looking at me:"You ……you don't be satisfied!You make me speak these words today, hereafter forbid you satisfied!Hum, if not is see you incredibly again know such a woman, I just can't say these with you!"
I know probably being Yang Wei's emergence, letting Joe Joe producing serious crisis feeling.Words otherwise, all the way she also can't with Yang Wei's give tit for tat.
I hurriedly mean a denial, mean that oneself will never dare satisfied,cheap beats by dre.
Joe's Joe's eye pupil a turn.Flash across a silk craftiness smile an idea, soft-voiced way:"Hum, man.I don't hope your ability as well I take care of myself ……hope a man not to steal Xing, that is impossible!However I tell you, there is Yan Di, there is also my Joe Joe, you are little to be getting more insatiably greedy again!This is tiny.Hum ……you need not swear swore, I will solve by myself of ……"
Looking at me one face helpless and stiff facial expression, Joe Joe sudden Nu.Made an effort to pound me for a while, Nu way:"Feed!The somebody else female kid was your noodles to vindicate!You are a man, can give to order reaction!!!"
I this just suddenly realizes mistake to come over:" …… ?"
"Idiot!"Joe Joe the suddenly full blush with shame is dizzy, eye wave also gentleness come down, grind teeth a soft-voiced way:"Kiss me ……"
Ferocious Joe Joe resumed expression with sweet and charming look, forehead wanted to come to float in the sky, but rare flash across awkward and shily expression, the expression like this appears at Joe Joe's face up, is also not from must let public inside a concuss ……I in the mind bang bang jump indiscriminately.Though there is quilt being doing mischief,still keep cannot helping but stretching out to go, slightly building lord her shoulder, then, 2 people obscurely at close to ……close to ……
Is it happened that at the 2 people lips almost want to get in touch with together of time, I even can already feel Joe Joe is light and soft but urgent of the breath spray a face at my ground up ……
The telephone bell rang out again and very unpopularly at the moment ……
Our 2 people immediately a surprised, my in the mind is some be angry at of press a telephone should answer key ……
"Sir, needs special service Yao ……again is the voice being charmingly feminine and coquettish to arrive extremity ground one, however is one unfamiliar voice, think is change moreover a prostitute beats of.
Don't wait the other party to finish saying, I quickly take a wrath way:"Don't !"
I am enraged of hang a telephone, raised head to see Joe Joe's one eye.At the moment Joe Joe the full blush with shame is dizzy, on the Joe spoilt daughter of a rich family's face, at the moment but full is that kind of the weak my daughter talented person is special bashful red and dizzy, eye wave gentleness ……
I am just a little some foolish foolish, but unbearable silly silly asked 1:"H'm ……we ……still continue?"
Joe Joe bursts Chi is on smiling, however look in the eyes inside is an encouragement ground mean, I read to understand this look in the eyes and finally strengthen a courage and gathered together in the past ……
However, again at the moment, damn of the telephone bell ring again rang out!
This time, the Joe spoilt daughter of a rich family is finally raving fury!She makes an effort to grasp to have a telephone, hear spread another woman's voice with unfamiliar in telephone:"Does the Sir need special service ……,
The Joe extravagant wildfire of the young tiger Han in, toward a telephone fire way:"Fuck!Already someone!Wait old Niang to finish serving you again!"
Finish saying, she goes out failed telephone with the hand ……1 of bang, throw at living room not the door of distance up.
Immediately of, the door opened, the inside hammer son pushes door to explore a body, the wood wood brain way:"Who knock my door?Want to go out to have a meal?"
But on seeing to see the shoulder that I embrace Joe Joe all alone, 2 people hug together ……
Under the look in the eyes that Joe spoilt daughter of a rich family almost kills people, the hammer son hurriedly shouts loudly 1:"I didn't see, what didn't see!!"Say, fled for life to similarly close door to back to return to.

Chapter 75 【Yang Wei of ……does the beginning kiss? 】 (up)



The time in 8:00 p.m., I took part in the dinner of Yang Wei's household together with Joe Joe.
Be bothered by telephone and hammer son in the afternoon, unintentionally have already disturbed that kind of delicate atmosphere.After all the men and women's of warm and affectionate, also want to pay attention to atmosphere, there is no special emotion of special atmosphere of special situation, 2 people all had no that kind of idea.
I told Joe Joe to have Yang Wei the dinner of the household in the evening, hence we made a phone call to want guest room to serve, I and Joe Joes all in brief used dinner, then respectively returned to room to attire for a while.I wore a set of western dress, but when I wait for in the outside, but see Joe Joe whole body fire redly walk out.
She wore the evening dress of whole body colorful fire beauty color, personal the skirt simple and directly cut, plusing an underneath put top of the thin ground plait is wrinkly, at Chien invite in show noble for several cents.Original evening dress of this kind of colorful deep red color, if the person, who wear, is unsuited to proper, will permit very much Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论